The Youth Leadership Program is an important part of Piedmont Housing Alliance’s resident engagement process for the redevelopment of Friendship Court. The goal is to equip resident youth leaders with the skills to provide input for the redevelopment with particular focus on activity areas, green space, and programming. Youth participants gain valuable skills, experiences, and academic and professional networks that will create educational and career opportunities.
- A Look Back at 2018 with the Friendship Court Advisory Committee
- Giving Back to the Friendship Court Community
- Meet our Community Partner, Tracy Cooper from Charlottesville Parks and Recreation
- Friendship Court Advisory Committee Recognized with Virginia Housing Award
- Fall Community Gathering Held to Share Redevelopment Site Plan
Category Specific RSS