The Youth Leadership Program is an important part of Piedmont Housing Alliance’s resident engagement process for the redevelopment of Friendship Court. The goal is to equip resident youth leaders with the skills to provide input for the redevelopment with particular focus on activity areas, green space, and programming. Youth participants gain valuable skills, experiences, and academic and professional networks that will create educational and career opportunities.
- Resident Safety Meetings to be held Thursday, August 24
- Portico Church and Piedmont Housing Alliance Sponsor 3rd Annual Love the Court Event at Friendship Court
- Friendship Court Youth Participate in PVCC’s Summer KidsCollege
- Keeping Kids Fed All Summer Long
- Youth Leadership Team Members Participate in UVa Ecological Democracy Class to Develop Solutions in the Friendship Court Redevelopment Process