The Youth Leadership Program is an important part of Piedmont Housing Alliance’s resident engagement process for the redevelopment of Friendship Court. The goal is to equip resident youth leaders with the skills to provide input for the redevelopment with particular focus on activity areas, green space, and programming. Youth participants gain valuable skills, experiences, and academic and professional networks that will create educational and career opportunities.
- Unity in the Friendship Court CommUNITY Anti-Bullying Event
- Piedmont Housing Alliance’s Crozet Meadows/Meadowlands Apartments and Friendship Court Apartments Benefit from the 26th Annual United Way Day of Caring
- Resident Safety Meetings to be held Thursday, August 24
- Portico Church and Piedmont Housing Alliance Sponsor 3rd Annual Love the Court Event at Friendship Court
- Friendship Court Youth Participate in PVCC’s Summer KidsCollege