WE HAVE EXTENDED THE DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS THROUGH THURSDAY, JANUARY 28th!
Piedmont Housing Alliance is forming an Advisory Committee to help plan for the future of Friendship Court. Friendship Court residents will make up one-half (50%) of the total 14 member committee. Residents are encouraged to nominate candidates through Friday, January 22nd for this committee: Friendship Court Advisory Committee Forms packet.
Voting for seven representatives to the Advisory Committee will be held on Thursday, February 4th and Friday, February 5th from 9am to 7pm. The elected representatives will be announced Friday evening, February 5th, 2016 at the Community Center at Friendship Court.
- Any Friendship Court resident 16 or older is eligible
- Residents may nominate themselves or other qualified residents
- One candidate per household
- Stipend will be paid for participating on the committee
- $10 gift cards to Food Lion given to the first 100 voters